Bruce Hubbard, PhD
- Founder, CBT for Tinnitus, LLC
- Visiting Scholar, Columbia University - Teacher's College
- Associate Clinical Professor, Icahn School of Medicine, Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Past-President, New York City Cognitive Behavior Therapy Association
- Board Certified in Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology (ABPP)
- Founder and Director, Cognitive Health Group, PLLC
For over 20 years Dr. Hubbard has helped people improve their lives with Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. After establishing one of the first cognitive-behavioral practices in New York City, he went on to found the Cognitive Health Group in 1999 where he pioneered the integration of cognitive-behavioral, mindfulness, and relational therapy strategies.
Dr. Hubbard has been quoted as an authority in Real Simple, “O”, Maxim and the New York Post. He has published and presented papers on tinnitus, anxiety, depression, and integrative evidence-based psychotherapy. He has served as consultant to hospitals and clinics seeking to maximize effectiveness through cognitive-behavior therapy.
Equipped with the added insight that can only come through personal experience, Dr. Hubbard is committed to broadening the understanding of emotional disorders as valid, treatable health problems. His professional work is further enhanced by the practical study of mindfulness meditation and yoga.
- Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
- New York City Cognitive Behavior Therapy Association (NYC-CBT)
- American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP)
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation (OCF)
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA)
Back to Home Page