Bruce Hubbard, PhD, ABPP
- Founder, CBT for Tinnitus, LLC
- President, New York City Cognitive Behavior Therapy Association
- Board Certified in Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology
- Associate Clinical Professor, Icahn School of Medicine, Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Founder and Director, Cognitive Health Group, PLLC
- New York State Licensed Psychologist
For over 20 years Dr. Hubbard has helped people improve their lives with Cognitive-Be havior Therapy. After establishing one of the first cognitive-behavioral practices in New York City, he went on to found the Cognitive Health Group in 1999 where he pioneered the integration of cognitive-behavioral, mindfulness, and relational therapy strategies.
Dr. Hubbard is President of the New York City Cognitive Behavior Therapy Association, Associate Clinical Professor, Icahn School of Medicine, Mt Sinai Hospital, former Adjunct Assistant Professor at Columbia University-Teacher’s College and Clinical Instructor at New York University Medical Center. Dr. Hubbard has been quoted as an authority in Real Simple, “O”, Maxim and the New York Post. He has published and presented papers on tinnitus, anxiety, depression, and integrative evidence-based psychotherapy. He has served as consultant to hospitals and clinics seeking to maximize effectiveness through cognitive-behavior therapy.
Equipped with the added insight that can only come through personal experience, Dr. Hubbard is committed to broadening the understanding of emotional disorders as valid, treatable health problems. His professional work is further enhanced by the practical study of mindfulness meditation and yoga.
- Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- New York City Cognitive Behavior Therapy Association
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- American Psychological Association
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- American Tinnitus Association
Back to Home Page